OMA Coalition Sponsorship Policy
The OMA is approached regularly by organizations in the health care community seeking financial support through sponsorship and/or exhibit support. Due to limited funds for these activities, the following criteria will be used to determine which requests are appropriate and how requests will be prioritized:
- Organization must primarily impact the direct care of a broad range of patients
- Organization's target community must be in Oregon, preferably statewide
- Organization's mission statement cannot be in fundamental conflict with relevant OMA policy
- Priority will be given to organizations who offer potential for sponsorship "exchange"
- In situations where financial support cannot be exchanged, in-kind support will be considered