The Basic Training workshop is an introductory course for those who have never attended an OMA Loss Prevention course or have not attended within the last 6 years. Participants will review current health law issues, develop strategies for effective communication with patients and their families, and learn effective risk management skills.
Oregon Medical Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Oregon Medical Association designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Training is offered on the following dates:
- January 26, 2017: 8:00 – 10:45 am; OMEF Event Center, Portland
- March 4, 2017: 11:30 am – 2:15 pm; OMEF Event Center, Portland
- May 12, 2017: 8:00 – 10:45 am; Hilton Eugene Conference Center, Eugene
- June 9, 2017: 8:00 – 10:45 am; Riverhouse on the Deschutes, Bend
- September 14, 2017: 8:00 – 10:45 am; OMEF Event Center, Portland