Tech Talk is the OMA’s new periodic e-publication that will keep you updated on developments in EHR policy and standards and will assist you with your own implementation and meaningful use of an EHR.
The first issue, “Oregon’s EHR Plan,” discusses Oregon's plan for implementation of EHR, and key elements that all physicians should know. Upcoming editions will drill down on particular barriers to EHR implementation.
- OMA and O-HITEC Pair up to Offer Unique Program to OMA Members Seeking EHR Incentive Funds (2/18/11)
- Help Plan the Journey to Meaningful Use (4/15/11)
- Health IT Best Practices (6/9/11)
- Rural Health Clinics and the Federal EHR Incentive Program (8/31/11)
- EHR Incentive Program Registration Deadlines Approaching (10/5/11)
- Oregon's EHR Plan (11/9/10)