This year's Political Fall Forum features keynote speaker Stephanie Vance, the Advocacy Guru. Vance is the author of several books on advocacy and government communications and has more than 20 years of experience in Congressional affairs.
If you haven’t already, reserve your seat at the OMA's Political Fall Forum on Saturday, Oct. 13 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at the Avalon Hotel in Portland. "Doc Decision 2012" is a must-attend event. Elections matter to every physician and physician assistant, no matter where you practice. Hear from elected officials and health care leaders on key issues that impact you and your profession.
Topics include CCO implementation, medical liability reform, Oregon’s political mood and more. Confirmed speakers include:
- Governor John Kitzhaber, MD
- U.S. Senator Jeff Merkley
- U.S. Representative Suzanne Bonamici
- U.S. Representative Kurt Schrader
- Senate President Peter Courtney, Salem
- Co-Speaker of the House Bruce Hanna, Roseburg
- House Republican Leader Andy Olson, Albany
- House Democratic Leader Tina Kotek, Portland
- Co-Chair of the House Health Care Committee Mitch Greenlick, Portland
- Representative Tim Freeman, Roseburg
- Senator Elizabeth Steiner Hayward, MD, Portland/Beaverton
- Tim Hibbitts, Pollster, DHM Research
- Tom Gallagher, MD, Seattle, WA
- Alan Woodward, MD, Boston, MA
There's much to discuss; join the conversation! Learn more and reserve your seat today at www.theOMA.org/DocDecision2012.
Medical and PA students are invited to attend at no cost; space is limited, so RSVP today to zina@theOMA.org.