All of the OMA’s latest webinars are available on-demand through our online learning platform at https://theOMA.inreachce.com. With our comprehensive catalog of on-demand webinars and podcasts covering topics from coding and billing to regulatory matters, fine-tuning practice management skills and more, busy physicians, PAs and their staff can receive quality continuing education whenever and wherever it’s most convenient. You can watch programs at home, in the office, and even on most mobile devices.
Our online catalog continues to grow and includes CME-eligible programs as well as the OMA’s slate of practice management, coding and compliance courses. The latest additions to our on-demand library include:
- ICD-10: What’s the Big Deal? What You Need to Know and Do Now
- The Nuts and Bolts of a Privacy and Security Policy
- HIPAA Security Incident Response Planning
- Use of Mobile Devices and Risks to Patient Information
- Social Media Use: How to Provide New Resources to Patients While Minimizing Your Risk
- The OMA’s Complimentary Monthly CCO Update Series
Check out our full catalog of on-demand courses and explore these great learning opportunities today!