- Current Programs: Winter/Spring 2015
- On-Demand Education
- Risk Management Workshops
- CME for CDL Medical Examiners
- 2015 OMA General Membership Meeting
April 25, 2015, OMEF Event Center, Portland
- 2015 Day at the Capitol
March 12, 2015, Oregon Capitol, Salem
Complimentary Benefits to OMA Members and their Staff:
- Practice Roundtable
- Early Discussion and Resolution On-Demand Webinar
- Office Personnel Training On-Demand Webinar
- Extended Release/Long Acting Opioid Risk Evaluation Mitigation Strategy
*Please send other GEC workshop suggestions to Joy Conklin.
Regulatory and Compliance Webinars
- Truly a Brave New World: The Sharing, Analysis and Judgment of Health Care Data
Feb. 19, 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Medicare Incident To
Feb. 25, 10:00 – 11:00 am
- In the Cloud – Is it Safe?
March 24, 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Compliance from RAC Audits to HIPAA
March 31, 10:00 – 11:00 am
- A Practical Guide to Using Encryption for Reducing HIPAA Data Breach Risk
April 7, 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Vendors and PHI: Know What Your Business Associates are Up To
April 14, 10:00 – 11:00 am
ER/LA Opioid REMS (CME)
- Portland - Achieving Safe Use While Improving Patient Care
March 11, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
OMEF Event Center, Portland
- Bend – Achieving Safe Use While Improving Patient Care
March 19, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Hampton Inn & Suites, Bend
Health Plan Contracting Workshop
- Health Plan Contracting
May 13, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm (Please note that this date has changed from February 26)
OMEF Event Center, Portland
End of Life and Palliative Care Webinar Series (CME)
Available On Demand after March 2, 2015!
- Pain and Sympton Management at End-of-Life: Lessons Learned from Hospice and Palliative Care
- Hospice and Palliative Care: What's the difference? Where do they fit in my practice?
- How to Engage Patients in End-of-Life Conversations
Specialty Specific ICD-10 Transition Webinars (CME)
Available On Demand after April 1, 2015!
- Primary Care/Internal Medicine
- Cardiology/Cardiovascular Surgery
OMA In-Person Workshop Policies
Tuition: Includes refreshments and all course materials. Lunch is only included with programs longer than six hours.
Registration Deadline: Pre-registration is required. Registration closes three business days before the event. *On-site payment is accepted as long as we receive your registration form by the deadline.
Cancellation Policy: All refund requests must be made seven business days prior to the workshop in question. Registered participants who plan to pay on-site who do not attend, or who do not cancel with seven business days’ notice, will be billed the full price of registration. Substitutions are permitted with prior notification.
Location: In-person workshops will take place at the OMEF Event Center - 11740 SW 68th Parkway, Portland, OR 97223, unless otherwise specified.
Photography Policy: By virtue of registering to attend this OMA event, you grant OMA full rights to use any photos/videos/recordings containing your likeness taken during the routine course of the event, by OMA or its official representatives, to be used in any future promotional endeavors of OMA, without any further notice.
Please Note: Dressing in layers is recommended due to room temperature variations.
Smoke Free Campus
Effective September 1, 2011, Health Care Associates (HCA), LLC is a smoke free campus. Smoking tobacco or use of tobacco products, including electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) on the premises is prohibited at all times including but not limited to:
- in all interior space owned, rented, operated or leased by HCA, LLC and
- on all outside property or grounds owned or wholly leased by HCA, LLC including parking areas/lots, sidewalks, landscaped areas, recreational areas – this also applies to private vehicles while they are on HCA, LLC property.
All employees, contractors, vendors and visitors of this campus must comply with this policy while on HCA, LLC property, either leased or owned. The policy is in effect twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. See Oregon Revised Statute (ORS) 433.835 – 433.990 and Oregon Administrative Rules (OAR) 333-015-0025 – 333-015-0090.
OMA Webinar Policies
Access/Materials: The webinar access link and related materials will be e-mailed to participants at least one week prior to the webinar.
Multiple Participants: Pay a single registration fee for multiple participants. All participants must view the webinar in the same room and on the same computer. We encourage you to invite others within your organization to participate in the webinar for one low registration price.
Cancellation Policy: All registrations are final. No refunds will be provided for cancellations or non-attendance. If you register for a webinar and do not attend, you will be billed for the full price of the webinar.